Friday, February 1, 2008

I knew It

Well.. .well. I was blasted awake by my melodious ringtone at 2pm this afternoon. Reached out and answered my call, agent was on the line and the 1st thing she said was...."wake up liao ma, i got bad news give u leh."
1st thing that went through my mind was wat occured at work last week(little india). Me and a few other guys were reprimanded for going for a meal during our working hours. Heck, we've been doing that for like since the beginning and we've gotten ourselves "caught" finally. We tried explaining to a seemingly unappreciative "superior" but to no avail (not beyond my expectations). In return, we got seemingly impossible questions thrown into our faces, questions that will make examinations pale greatly in comparison. He asked us why it must be the chosen few of us who went to eat and packet food for the other staffs. Wow, how in the F-ing Heavens would i know why it is us, because its not the other staffs?!
Yeah, i do not deny that we ourselves were at fault too but we did informed the co-ordinator so Y cut me ooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutttttttttttttt..........
phew, end of ranting.

No comments:

Blog Archive